Care Association, San Francisco
Role: UX Design / Prototyping
Tools: Google Docs, Adobe XD, and InVision
Creating clickable wireframes for the Care For Us web platform.
The site’s goal is to provide a secure way to meet the needs of people who struggle to maintain basic necessities such as housing, utilities, and access to healthy food.
What I learned from this assignment includes:
- Maintaining the scroll position in InVision to maintain consistency with screen redirects.
- Improving interactivity with the overlay feature.
- Working with key information from a thorough business plan.
- Selecting realistic assets to help avoid confusion when presenting the clickable wireframes.
- Using pen and paper to consolidate ideas and quickly iterate on solutions.
* Work is under NDA
- Kiai Kim / President
- Jess Chua / UX Designer